1. Where are you shipping to?
We are mainly shipping to the United States from our US warehouses
In addition, following countries will be shipped from China warehouse:
– America: Canada, Mexico
– Europe: UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Portugal, Slovakia, Hungary, Norway, Romania, Slovenia, Austria, Luxembourg, Belgium, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic, Chile
2. Where are you shipping from?
Orders will be shipped from US Warehouse or Mainland China. Shipping will be arranged according to your order details.
3. How Long will take for the delivery?
Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Processing time differs from product to product. Some popular styles can be shipped out within 48 hours, while engraved or custom orders depends on order details. Once your order is shipped, you will be notified of shipping tracking number via email.
Standard Shipping may take 2-7 working days from US Warehouse.
For some custom or special items, shipping time will vary from 25 to 45 days from China. But sometimes, due to force majeure factors, you may experience delivery delays but we are committed to getting your products to you as soon as possible.
4. What’s your shipping method?
Your orders will be shipped by UPS or FedEx. The shipping method may vary for different countries.
All packages will be shipped with tracking numbers so you can track the delivery status in time.
5. What’s the shipping charge?
We are pleased to offer Free Standard Shipping for all orders.
6. Are Customs Charges included?
Products shipped from U.S warehouses or mainland China include customs fees;
But if you use express delivery to the United States, customs clearance fees are included under 500$, and more than 500$ are not included. If customs fees are included, you need to pay the fees at the local customs.
7. How do I change my shipping address?
8. What if I refuse delivery?
Refused packages and those that are not received due to negligence on the part of the recipient, are refunded once received by our warehouse, less the cost of shipping to and from the destination address, as well as any applicable duties and taxes.
Warm Notice: In some situations, the return charges might be surprisingly high, so we suggest do not refuse package.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us at [email protected]